ICBE - 2018 Bangkok, Thailand 09-10 August, 2018
IAARHIES 117th International Conference on Business and Economics ICBE – 2018
(CALL FOR PAPERS AND POSTERS)
Necessary details about the Conference:
Important dates to remember:
|Conference date:||09-10 August, 2018|
|Call for papers dead line:||30 July, 2018|
|Special Registration in Advance:||15 June, 2018|
|Last date to submit final abstract/full paper:||30 July, 2018|
|Submission of Proposal||Please click here to submit|
The Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, Thailand
General Information about the Conference:
The Society for Academic Research (Regd.) is pleased to announce its CALL FOR PAPERS for 117th International Conference being organized in Bangkok, Thailand.
Academicians and researchers are invited to submit full-length papers, research-in-progress papers, case studies, doctoral dissertation, or abstracts to “IAARHIES 117th International Conference on Business and Economics ICBE – 2018 which will be held in Bangkok, Thailand on 09-10 August, 2018. The Call for Papers and Posters will be open till 30 July, 2018.
The two-days conference will accept and include articles broadly from the field of Business and Economics. The primary goal of the conference is to provide opportunities for academicians and scientists along-with professionals, policy makers and Practitioners from various fields in a global realm to present their research contributions and views, on one forum and interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines.
The conference will also provide opportunities for publishing research papers in indexed and recognized scholarly research journals. The International, peer-reviewed conference ICBE – 2018 will provide an interdisciplinary platform for academics, researchers, policy makers, activists, students and professionals with the theme of Progressive Voices. As the fields of Business and Economics cross over into multiple areas and disciplines, authors are welcome to submit from a range of topics, perspectives, and disciplines. The range of research submissions may include conceptual, empirical, experimental, and case studies.
Originality & Genuineness of the submissions/papers:
IAARHIES accepts and incorporates only the genuine research work for the event as we firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic event. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and will not be tolerated. It is to inform you that all the submissions will pass through a strict review process and all the plagiarized contents/proposals will be rejected. Therefore, submitting authors must ensure that the piece of research they are submitting is original and genuine in nature and involves no disputed content.
Benefits of Attending Conference:
- All the accepted papers will be published in the IAARHIES international Journal of Innovative Research in Business & Economics ISSN No. : 2456-7868.
- The accepted manuscripts will be published in the journal within a week post the conference and the certification of publication of the manuscript will also be provided to the delegates.
- Raise your profile through networking and engagement with researchers at all career stages.
- Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues.
- Connect with researchers and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events.
- Three best presentation awards.
- Young Researcher award.
About abstract Submission Process and Proceedings for ICBE– 2018:
Full papers are not mandatorily required at the time of Registration but you can just submit a comprehensive abstract before a paper or poster is invited for presentation at the ICBE – 2018. Delegates can submit their paper abstracts through the IAARHIES online abstract submission system by logging onto www.iaarhies.org (please click here to submit the abstract/proposal online) Please note there is a word limit of 250 words for the abstract/proposal submission. Registered participants with an accepted abstract and/or refereed full paper will be published in the Conference Proceedings (ISBN) and in IAARHIES online Journals (ISSN). Oral, poster and virtual presenters shall be included in the Proceedings. The submitted abstract would be evaluated by volunteer subject experts from industry, government, and academia. Abstracts are double-blind reviewed – the evaluators are not provided the author names and vice versa. Authors whose abstracts will be selected by the IAARHIES’s review panel, will be invited to present their respective papers with 25 minutes’ platform presentations in the mode the author has chosen and the conference committee has accepted.
For any clarifications required further in regard to the submission and registration process, please feel free to e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue of the Event & Tentative Schedule:
The Conference would be organized in The Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, Thailand on 09-10 August, 2018. The conference sessions will be organized from 10.00 am (local time) to 5.00 pm on each day. The detailed schedule of the presentations would be mailed to the registered delegates ten days prior to the scheduled event.
Feedback for Registration Process: You will be acknowledged and updated after each registration, booking, modification and/or cancellation. It is our request to you to review your acknowledgments carefully to avoid any confusion. Proper Tax invoice shall be provided to you once you have made all your payments.
Registration charges: The following registration fees are applicable to all the delegates participating in the event:
|Applicable for:||Registration in Advance up to 15 June, 2018 (in USD)||Registration after 15 June, 2018 (in USD)|
|IAARHIES Members (review)||250||300|
|Branding/advertising at conference venue (sponsors)||500||700|
|*Confirmation for the registration and its receipt will be emailed to you once processed.|
|*You can avail discounts on Group booking by contacting at email@example.com|
|*For branding/advertising (sponsors) you can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|*Student’s registration will only be confirmed after the submission of respective ID card copy proof issued by the institution/college.|
Register and pay online:
You can register and pay your registration fee online by logging into our website – www.iaarhies.org or please click here to pay the charges online. (Please note that all the international transactions can be done using the paypal payment gateway in the pay online section).
Promptly we will update you with your successful confirmation of your registration.
Perks of Registration:
- Conference Kit (Please note since it is a limited supply so only the pre-registered delegates shall be the guaranteed holders of the stuff).
- The facilities of laptop, audio-visual aids, projector screens, pen drive etc. to conduct a presentation at the conference venue.
- 25 Minutes time slot for the presentation of the respective proposal followed by 5 minutes question-answer session.
- Admission to all conference sessions during the complete duration of the conference.
- Morning and afternoon tea/coffee arrangements and Welcome reception (Lunch) for all the registered delegates.
- Award of Certification of the participation/presentation,
- Inclusion of the accepted proposals in the conference proceedings (ISBN) and hard copy of the book.
- IAARHIES confirms the chances of Publication of the selected manuscripts in the IAARHIES subject based international journals with the certification of the publication (*only to those delegates who submits the full paper by the deadline),
- Award of excellent presentation/content and momentous to the selected delegates.
Cancellations and refunds:
Payment made for registration is non-refundable; however cancellation made within 24 Hours (This is tentative time whereas time frame can be decided and uploaded)of time would be eligible for transfer of registration
IAARHIES requests to write all the Cancellations properly to conference management via email at email@example.com.
Important information for delegates registering online:
Online registration stands valid and successful only on full payment in one go.
As IAARHIES intends to take care of its associated people, so if you have any particular dietary preferences/food allergies please specify clearly to us in advance by mailing on firstname.lastname@example.org.