Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Conference 25-26 July, 2018
IAARHIES 115th International Conference on Physical & Life Sciences ICPLS – 2018
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(CALL FOR PAPERS AND POSTERS)
Important dates to remember:
Conference: 25-26 July, 2018
Call for papers dead line: 18 July, 2018
Early bird registration: 10 June, 2018
Last date to submit final abstract/full paper: 18 July, 2018
Pullman City Centre Hotel and Residencies, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
General Conference Information:
The Society for Academic Research (Regd.) is pleased to announce its CALL FOR PAPERS for 115th International Conference being organized in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Academicians and researchers are invited to submit full-length papers, research-in-progress papers, case studies, doctoral dissertation, or abstracts to “IAARHIES 115th International Conference on Physical & Life Sciences ICPLS – 2018″ which will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 25-26 July, 2018. The call for papers and posters will remain open till 18 July, 2018.
The two-days, International, peer-reviewed conference will provide an interdisciplinary platform for academics, researchers, policy makers, activists, students and professionals with the theme of Progressive Voices. The conference will promote a critical understanding of the innovative and organic approaches from Physical to Life Sciences towards respective development. As the field of Science crosses over into multiple areas and disciplines, authors are welcome to submit from a range of topics, perspectives, and disciplines. The range of research submissions may include conceptual, empirical, experimental, and case studies.
Originality & Genuineness of the submissions/papers:
All the genuine research works are welcome only and to be incorporated for the event. The IAARHIES platform is available to the genuine researchers and we firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic event. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. All the submissions will pass through a strict review process and all the plagiarized contents/proposals will be rejected. Therefore, the submitting authors must ensure that the piece of research they are submitting are original and genuine in nature and involves no disputed content.
Benefits of Attendance:
- All the accepted papers will be published in the IAARHIES international Journal of Innovative Research in Clinical & Medical Sciences ISSN No. : 2456-7736.
- The accepted manuscripts will be published in the journal within a week of the conference and the certification of publication of the manuscript will also be provided to the delegates.
- Raise your profile through networking and engagement with researchers at all career stages.
- Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues.
- Connect with researchers and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events.
- Three best presentation awards.
- Young Researcher award.
About abstract Submission Process and Proceedings for ICPLS – 2018:
Full papers are welcome, but not required at the time of registration. Before a paper or poster is invited for presentation at the ICPLS – 2018, an author must first submit a comprehensive abstract for consideration through the IAARHIES online abstract submission system on www.iaarhies.org (You can also click here to submit your abstract/proposal online). The abstract/proposal should not exceed the word limit of 250 words. Registered participants with an accepted abstract and/or refereed full paper will be published in the Conference Proceedings (ISBN) and in IAARHIES online subject based International Journal (Journal of Innovative Research in Clinical & Medical Sciences ISSN No. : 2456-7736). Oral, poster and virtual presenters shall be included in the Proceedings. The submitted abstract would be evaluated by volunteer subject matter experts from industry, government, and academia. Abstracts are double-blind reviewed – the evaluators are not provided the author names and vice versa. Authors whose abstracts are selected by the IAARHIES’s review panels will be invited to present their respective papers with 25 minutes platform presentations.
Mode of Presentation:
- Oral Presentation,
- Poster Presentation,
- Virtual Presentation
For questions on the submission and registration process, please feel free to e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue of the Event & Tentative Schedule:
The Conference will be held in Pullman City Centre Hotel and Residencies, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 25-26 January, 2018. The conference sessions will be organized from 10.00 am (local time) to 4.00 pm on each day. The detailed schedule of the presentations would be mailed to the registered delegates 10 days prior to the Conference dates.
Confirmation and acknowledgements: Acknowledgments will be sent after each registration, booking, modification and/or cancellation. Review acknowledgments carefully for accuracy. Tax invoice would be provided after payment has been made.
Registration charges: (the following registration fees are applicable to all the delegates participating in the event).
|Type of registration
|Early-bird registration up to 10 June, 2018 (in USD)||Registration after 10 June, 2018 (in USD)|
|IAARHIES Members (Review)||250||300|
|Branding/advertising at conference venue (sponsors)||500||700|
|Registration confirmation and receipt will be emailed after processing.|
|Group booking discounts: please contact at email@example.com for group booking discounts for registration.|
|For branding/advertising (sponsors) please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Student’s registration will only be confirmed after the submission of respective ID card copy proof issued by the institution/college.|
Register and pay online:
You can register and pay for registration online at www.iaarhies.org (alternatively, click here to pay online). This is the preferred method of registration to minimize the delays in receipt of confirmation of registration.
- Conference Materials (Name badges, folders, note-book etc.). (Please note, only the pre-registered delegates are guaranteed materials.)
- Admission to all conference sessions during the complete duration of the conference,
- All the required presentation facilities at the conference venue i.e. laptop, audio-video aids, projector screens, pen drive etc.
- 25 Minutes time slot for the presentation of the paper,
- Refreshment breaks (morning and afternoon tea/coffee), Welcome reception (Lunch),
- Certification of the participation/presentation,
- Inclusion of the accepted paper in the conference proceedings (ISBN) and hard copy of the book.
- Publication of the manuscript in the IAARHIES subject based international journals and the certification of the publication (only to those delegates who submits the full paper by the deadline),
- Certification for the award of excellent presentation/content and momentous to the selected delegates.
Cancellations and refunds:
Cancellation must be made in writing to conference management via email (email@example.com) or registered mail. We don’t have refund facilities for the payment made for registration; however, cancellation made in time would be eligible for transfer of registration.
Important information for delegates registering online:
For online registration to be valid, they require full payment at the time of registering. Attempts to submit registration online without payment will not be acknowledged.
Please specify if you have special dietary requirements by mailing on firstname.lastname@example.org.