Mumbai Conference 14-15 May, 2018
IAARHIES 104th International Conference on Physical & Life Sciences ICPLS – 2018
(CALL FOR PAPERS AND POSTERS)
Important dates to remember:
Conference: 14-15 May, 2018
Call for papers dead line: 02 May, 2018
Early bird registration: 15 February, 2018
Last date to submit final abstract/full paper: 02 May, 2018
The Retreat Hotel & Convention Centre, Erangal Beach, Madh Island, Marve Road, Malad (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400061 India
(**Delegates registering from Indian Region may avail up to 50% of Discount in Registration fees**)
(**International Delegates may also register at 50% subsidized Registration charges**)
General Conference Information:
Academicians and researchers are invited to submit full-length papers, research-in-progress papers, case studies, doctoral dissertation, or abstracts to “IAARHIES 104th International Conference on Physical & Life Sciences ICPLS – 2018 which will be held in Mumbai, India on 14-15 May, 2018. The Call for Papers and Posters will be open till 02 May, 2018.
The two-days, International, peer-reviewed conference will provide an interdisciplinary platform for academics, researchers, policy makers, activists, students and professionals with the theme of Progressive Voices. The conference will promote a critical understanding of the innovative and organic approaches from Physical to Life Sciences towards respective development. As the field of Science crosses over into multiple areas and disciplines, authors are welcome to submit from a range of topics, perspectives, and disciplines. The range of research submissions may include conceptual, empirical, experimental, and case studies.
Originality & Genuineness of the submissions/papers:
All the genuine research works are welcome only and to be incorporated for the event. The IAARHIES platform is available to the genuine researchers and we firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic event. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. All the submissions will pass through a strict review process and all the plagiarized contents/proposals will be rejected. Therefore, the submitting authors must ensure that the piece of research they are submitting are original and genuine in nature and involves no disputed content.
Benefits of Attendance:
- All the accepted papers will be published in the IAARHIES international Journal of Innovative Research in Clinical & Medical Sciences ISSN No. : 2456-7736.
- The accepted manuscripts will be published in the journal within a week of the conference and the certification of publication of the manuscript will also be provided to the delegates.
- Raise your profile through networking and engagement with researchers at all career stages.
- Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues.
- Connect with researchers and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events.
- Three best presentation awards.
- Young Researcher award.
About abstract Submission Process and Proceedings for ICPLS – 2018:
Full papers are welcome, but not required at the time of registration. Before a paper or poster is invited for presentation at the ICPLS – 2018, an author must first submit a comprehensive abstract for consideration through the IAARHIES online abstract submission system on www.iaarhies.org (You can also click here to submit your abstract/proposal online). The abstract/proposal should not exceed the word limit of 250 words. Registered participants with an accepted abstract and/or refereed full paper will be published in the Conference Proceedings (ISBN) and in IAARHIES online subject based International Journal (Journal of Innovative Research in Clinical & Medical Sciences ISSN No. : 2456-7736).
Oral, poster and virtual presenters shall be included in the Proceedings. The submitted abstract would be evaluated by volunteer subject matter experts from industry, government, and academia. Abstracts are double-blind reviewed – the evaluators are not provided the author names and vice versa. Authors whose abstracts are selected by the IAARHIES’s review panels will be invited to present their respective papers with 25 minutes platform presentations.
Mode of Presentation/Participation:
- Oral Presentation,
- Poster Presentation,
- Virtual Presentation
For questions on the submission and registration process, please feel free to e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue of the Event & Tentative Schedule:
The conference will be held in The Retreat Hotel & Convention Centre, Erangal Beach, Madh Island, Marve Road, Malad (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400061 India on 14-15 May, 2018. All the session will be organized from 10.00 am (Local time) to 5.00 pm on each day. The detailed schedule and venue details would be mailed to the registered delegates 10 days prior to the conference.
The participating delegates may also avail the accommodation facilities at the venue hotel at the discounted prices. Please contact at email@example.com to get your discounted pricing coupons.
Confirmation and acknowledgements: Acknowledgments will be sent after each registration, booking, modification and/or cancellation. Review acknowledgments carefully for accuracy. Tax invoice would be provided after payment has been made.
Registration charges: The following registration fees are applicable to all the delegates participating in the event:
|Type of registration
|Early-bird registration up to 15 February, 2018 (in USD)||Registration after 15 February, 2018 (in USD)|
|IAARHIES Members (Review)||250||300|
|Branding/advertising at conference venue (sponsors)||800||1000|
|Registration confirmation and receipt will be emailed after processing.|
|Group booking discounts: please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for group booking discounts for registration.|
|For branding/advertising (sponsors) please contact at email@example.com|
|Student’s registration will only be confirmed after the submission of respective ID card copy proof issued by the institution/college.|
Register and pay online:
You can register and pay for registration online at www.iaarhies.org (alternatively, click here to pay online). This is the preferred method of registration to minimize the delays in receipt of confirmation of registration.
- Conference Materials (Name badges, folders, note-book etc.). (Please note, only the pre-registered delegates are guaranteed materials.)
- Admission to all conference sessions during the complete duration of the conference,
- All the required presentation facilities at the conference venue i.e. laptop, audio-video aids, projector screens, pen drive etc.
- 25 Minutes time slot for the presentation of the paper,
- Refreshment breaks (morning and afternoon tea/coffee), Welcome reception (Lunch),
- Certification of the participation/presentation,
- Inclusion of the accepted paper in the conference proceedings (ISBN) and hard copy of the book.
- Publication of the manuscript in the IAARHIES subject based international journals and the certification of the publication (only to those delegates who submits the full paper by the deadline),
- Certification for the award of excellent presentation/content and momentous to the selected delegates.
Cancellations and refunds:
Cancellation must be made in writing to conference management via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or registered mail. We don’t have refund facilities for the payment made for registration; however, cancellation made in time would be eligible for transfer of registration.
Important information for delegates registering online:
For online registration to be valid, they require full payment at the time of registering. Attempts to submit registration online without payment will not be acknowledged.
Please specify if you have special dietary requirements by mailing on email@example.com.