Sangeeta Raina is an organizational strategy professional with over 20 years of global leadership experience in the non-profit sector including strategic visioning & planning, change management, policy development, stakeholder engagement and impact measurement.
Sangeeta is also a visionary and an integrated systems thinker with experience in strategizing and leading initiatives in non-profit & business environments for strong and sustainable impact. Her key areas of expertise include:
- Executive Leadership: A big picture thinker with extensive experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans; provided dynamic leadership to a diverse non-profit organization and led the expansion and the growth from a single program delivery model to a multi-service delivery model.
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship: Demonstrated success in guiding and leading innovation at the community and sectoral level through design thinking and development of unique collaborative programs.
- Policy Development: Extensive experience in leading discussions to influence change and public policy; Co-planned, co-developed and implemented a community development program with multiple partners to remove barriers and increase access to services for all; Expertise in developing organizational policies, procedures and compliance processes.
- Change Leadership: Successfully led the collaboration of two grassroots organizations through effective strategic visioning and change management strategies.
- Measurement & Evaluation of Success: Strong knowledge base in development and implementation of impact measurement tools & accountability frameworks.
- Strategic Communications and Stakeholder Engagement: A relationship builder with proven success in fostering collaborative partnerships cross-sectorally for combined research and towards broader system enhancements.
Sangeeta holds a Masters degree in Adult Education and Organizational Leadership from Brock University with focus on outcomes measurement and social impact. Sangeeta currently serves as the Chair on the Board of Directors of Community Environment Alliance. Her prior volunteer roles included leadership committee of Mississauga Community Foundation and United Way’s South Asian Advisory Council.